Tired of dealing with your dental insurance?
Ask about our In-Office Dental Insurance!
We have found that many patients are wanting to cut the ties of dealing with a middle man. Dental insurance companies have one goal: to make money. They deny everything they can and offer only the minimum coverage to you. The plans often include an exam or two, two free preventative cleanings, a set of x-rays, and that’s about it although you pay monthly. They may discount other dental treatment at various percentages off. You can usually count on them expecting you to pay a deductible of at least $50 before extending that token discount to you. They never cover cosmetic procedures. They may only pay a percentage off up to a certain amount. If your treatment costs more than their set maximum, you are on your own. We will send them the chart, notes, pictures, x-rays and whatever else even before it is requested of course, but then they still may deny you the treatment. How do they know what you are feeling and what you need? Are they your doctor? We know this frustrates you. Don’t let insurance companies dictate what you can and can not have done. We have an answer.
Get rid of all of that confusing fine print and paperwork and cut out that middle man all together. Do not deal with the headache of insurance! Allow us to help you with exactly what you need, right when you need it. The dentist and you can make the choice together without letting insurance companies be a part of that decision. We even offer the discount(s) to cosmetic procedures! We love creating smiles.
For many patients who do not have their own traditional dental insurance or who are looking for a better option and wish to cancel their plans, we offer an In-Office dental insurance to help with financial needs.
Our policy for this in-office dental insurance:
- Yearly Fee: $299 per person valid for 365 days from the start date.
- Any immediate family member of an enrolled patient will receive 10% off of his/her yearly fee.
- This plan covers:
- One examination (Example: comprehensive exam or recall exam)
- The necessary radiographs (X-rays) for the examination
- Two cleanings (Example: debridement, preventative prophylaxis or periodontal maintenance) *note: this does not include scaling and root planning procedures (deep cleaning).
- 10% discount off dental treatment.
- This coverage is only valid for 365 days and can be renewed.
- No maximums! No deductibles! No age limits! No monthly fees! No missing tooth/teeth clauses! No “Cosmetic” exceptions! No waiting periods! Start saving today!!
We know you will rest easy knowing you’re in good hands with Dr. Brayer, Dr. Phane, Dr. Nguyen, and our wonderful team. We are happy that we can help ease the financial burden and stress of dealing with insurance so that you will know you are getting the best treatment that is right for you. You will know everything up front so you can make your own informed decisions with your own dental health. We still take many dental insurance plans, but if you would like to be a member of this in-house discount plan, call us to sign up!
Free yourself, call us or come in to get started today! You will be covered starting NOW! No waiting period!
St. Petersburg Telephone: 727-323-0377
Clearwater Telephone: 727-791-8823