INVISALIGN ISN’T THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR EVERYONE, BUT if you’re a good candidate, there are LOTS of reasons for choosing Invisalign—and they’re not all simply about going metal-free!
Clear, removable Invisalign trays are a less invasive orthodontic treatment method. With Invisalign technology, your teeth can be straightened without causing inconveniences to your daily life.
Benefits You Probably Didn’t Expect
The most obvious difference between Invisalign treatment and braces is their appearance, but there’s more to it than that. For example…
- Less office visits. We’ll see you only once every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Invisalign trays can sometimes double as whitening trays or protective mouth gear for sports.
- The removable trays allow you to brush and floss normally, which results in better oral health during treatment.
- You can enjoy the foods you choose, without the dietary restrictions of braces.
- The smooth plastic trays are more comfortable, so you won’t deal with the irritation metal brackets sometimes cause.
CREATING SMILES DENTAL PATIENT TESTIMONIAL
I’ve had a wonderful experience in working with Dr. Brayer and her team as I have been using the clear correct aligners to straighten my teeth. The whole process was much easier than I expected and the results are fantastic! Dr. Brayer is very skilled and thorough and her staff are all very attentive.
Straight Teeth Provide More Than A Great Look
Aesthetics aside, having straight teeth is important for a number of reasons. Straight teeth are easier to clean and floss. They also guard against uneven wear, and painful TMD problems. Straighter teeth allow for more efficient chewing and enhance food digestion. Straight teeth can even cause better pronunciation and speech!
Is Invisalign Is Right For You?
Schedule an appointment with us! We’d love to see what we can do to improve and preserve your beautiful smile. Thanks in advance for your trust. We hope to see you soon!
Image by Flickr user Will used under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license. Image cropped and modified from original.