Walk, run, cheer, or donate. Or do all four.
Creating Smiles Dental is one of the sponsors of the Oral Cancer Foundation 5K Walk/Run for Awareness again this year. As in previous years, the race is going to be on Pass-A-Grille Beach. There will be race T-shirts, goodie bags from the sponsors including Creating Smiles Dental, and raffles. Our dentists and hygienists will be on site conducting free oral cancer screenings.
Please join us as we gather to raise awareness for oral cancer.
When: Saturday, April 9, 2016
Where: Hurley Park
1500 Pass-A-Grille Way
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
Registration Begins: 6:00 am
Walk/Run Begins: 8:00 am
- Walkers $25 to pre-register, $30 day of the event
- Runners $30 to pre-register, $35 day of the event
- Student Walkers $15 to pre-register, $20 day of the event
- Student Runners $20 to pre-register, $25 day of the event
- Oral Cancer Survivors are FREE
- Children 5 and under are FREE/Ages 6-10 $10
All participants who register by March 18th, will receive a FREE event t-shirt that will be available for pick up the day of the event. Participants signing up after March 18th will be able to receive a free t-shirt on a first come first serve basis.
Online registration closes at 12pm on Friday, April 8th. After this date please register in person the morning of the event with cash/check/money order made payable to The Oral Cancer Foundation. For more information and to register, see the event website.